ArtToy - How to make a character attractive

 What are some ways to make a character attractive?

On the weekend, I went to the character cafe of Sanrio, which my daughter likes.

These friends don't fall into the category of Art Toys

It is certain that he is a character that is loved all the world.


It's not something a few people like,

And what people of different races and cultures like beyond the country

There must be a reason.






Maybe it's because he's cute,

Or there may be something that touches something fundamental.

There are Japanese cartoon characters,

There are various character products in the U.S.

All of them have their own stories and strong individuality.

In what part did people fall in love with the character?


Is it because he has a similar story to his own narrative?

Or is it because you have a certain charm that you're after?

Or does it have something that the times demand?


What's behind it?


I think I'm looking at everything seriously and thinking hard. 

I'll stick it in

I shouldn't try to understand the world with the glasses I'm wearing.


Even if I think about it a lot

It's hard to figure out what kind of points there are.

Perhaps this question cannot simply be answered.

I put it in my pocket

I think I should take it out from time to time and think about it. 


Then, at some point, is it this?? There might be a day when I think about it..


under the pretext of showing her daughter 

I'll have to research Sanrio characters and look for original comics or anything like that. 


Of course, children don't know all that and like it. 

Intuitively, I just like it because it's pretty. 

I don't know anything about the story or message connected behind it, but I like the character. 


You need to know how people feel to like something,

I can tell what to ask them.




댓글