ArtToy - Character Making, Not Appearance, Personality Making

 I wrote a novel about two times before and published it in series.


If you go to Naver's web novel, it's called a challenge league, and there's a place where anyone can post if they want to.


If you do well there, it goes up to the best league,


In addition, it is a structure that can prepare for professional writers who can generate real profits if they perform well.


It wasn't a very good achievement, but it still got quite a lot of views.


Perhaps because of that, when I started my second novel, I immediately made it to the best league.


I think he would have thought that he was not the one to quit after writing at least one or two episodes because he had experience.






In any case, the most difficult part of writing a novel was catching the details of the character.


At some point in the story part, an idea comes to mind as if you were doing a eureka. 


If you stick your flesh around the idea, a story is made to some extent.


This probably depends on the individual personality of the writers,


In my case, the story wasn't that hard (of course, because my novel wasn't complicated and difficult to structure


But what kind of personality the character has, what kind of way he speaks, what kind of habits he has


If you can't keep a consistent pattern like someone would really act like a living person


As long as the readers at the beginning of the text go back and forth, they will not be able to concentrate on the content because of the character. 


The story can't go to the mountains either,


Vellance shouldn't collapse either


Characters should also be consistent. 


In order for the character to be consistent, the character must be firmly built. 


You can't just be this kind of person today and then that kind of person tomorrow. 






Here's a tip I use when it's hard to create a character in very detail. 


Think of me as a movie director, 


We're going to start with a big picture of the story, 


It's casting roles. 


You cast someone who would be suitable for the role and think that person is acting. 


So how does the character behave when it comes to? How should I say it?


When you think about that,


I wonder how the person I cast would react. 


He has some consistency because he is already complete as one being. 


It's not a fictional person that I completely created 


If you're thinking about the character's reaction when there's underlying data


It's not too fragmented and uninteresting, and the consistency doesn't become a completely out of touch character. 


You can create a three-dimensional and realistic figure. 






I'm thinking about some sub-characters after the main character these days. 


I'm thinking about who to put the mask on and make him act. 


Is it like this when you become a movie director and cast actors?


I enjoy spending time in an imaginary country far from reality.




댓글