Art Toy - to become a product and work, boundaries of art, and masterpiece

 There are a lot of people who are really good with their hands


There may be people who are born, but it must be a talent that has been earned by tremendous effort.


If I work hard, I can have that kind of dexterity, right?




There are a lot of people in the world who are so good at making things,


Not everything they make is called a work.


Some are just well-made, some become works of art.


I also wanted to know what separates the boundaries as a person who wants to be an artist


There is no particular answer.


There are no exact criteria, nor are there any associations designating them.


This is a prize and this is a piece of work.


There is no one to rule.


No one can answer this question for you.


I have to find an answer for myself.




Creating questions for yourself, finding answers.


I think that's what an artist should do.


Finding answers to questions that already exist in the world.


I think it's the job of a scientist or a businessman.




I certainly do not affirm and define this as well.


I'm still constantly struggling to find the answer.


So far the answer I have reached at this point is this.




Art is about capturing my own originality.


My own ideas, my own techniques, my own expression, not others'


I think it's art that creates those things.


It's not just me, but the best thing that everyone else does is


Excellent but not art. 


It's a product, a product, and a luxury. 


But even if it's less perfect, if it contains something unique about the artist


It's a work and an art. 




The work is not better than the product.


In terms of use, in terms of completeness, in terms of demand


Products are often much more useful. 


It is highly likely that the product will outpace simply with its decorative beauty.


It's a masterpiece that's really well-made. 


Only what can be called a masterpiece will exceed the excellence of a well-trimmed product.


So those things are traded at ridiculous prices


It becomes what everyone wants. 




I wanted to capture my originality 


You have to even make it well.


When both are met at the same time, it becomes a masterpiece.




as an aspiring artist


Of course I want something I make to be a masterpiece.


I don't want to be treated as a product that doesn't have my own originality,


I don't want to be a pretty trash that has originality but is useless.




To enter the realm of art


You have to refine and refine your thoughts.


It takes more than that to enter the ranks of masterpieces.


You have to think about what's more than that, find and dig up.




댓글