Art Toy Planning - What is the material??

 How it felt when I first touched the iPhone. 


Not only the design completion, but also the texture felt by the hand and the quality of the finish. 


It's a bit too much to be touched, 


It's different... This is different.. 


When I touch MacBook, iPad, and Apple Watch 


I can feel the difference from other products in the texture of the part that touches my skin. 


Some people may or may not like this texture. 


But I think that being different is something that most people can feel. 




Unlike most paintings and sculptures,


He's a little bit in the realm of art 


Something you can touch freely. 


I think it's an artto. 


You should be able to touch freely because you are in the category of toy. 


And you have to be that durable


I think you should also think about the touch when you touch it. 


It is not easy to see that soft fur dolls such as teddy bears and bunny dolls are loved by babies


The shape is important, but it must have been greatly influenced by the touch. 


To love something is 


It implies a desire to touch it. 


No matter how much you enter the realm of art


no matter how much the price goes up 


If it becomes untouchable 


I think it went beyond the realm of Art Toy and entered another realm. 


Art Toy's meaning is tarnished when the name Toy is taken off forever. 


Art Toy should not just look at it, but be something you can touch. 


And I think we should include that in our concerns. 


If you can't touch it, it's not an art toy, it's a sculpture. 


No matter how funk-like, casual, and hip-shaped you are


It's not just a toy, it's a piece. 


There are furniture that has entered the realm of art. 


Furniture should be used to be furniture. 


When it starts to go on display, it's just an object, not furniture. 


As such, Toys should consider touch very, very important. 






The art toy that I make isn't just people looking at it


I put it on my bag, 


in one's arms, 


I hope it will be a pocket attachment. 


The owner also feels the message that it contains


It's a symbol that the owners share 


I hope to be such a medium. 


I want to explore what to make of it. 


And while maintaining the shape frame


Through collaboration with various writers 


You must be able to change the pattern or shape of the outside. 


By choosing a material 


If transformation or painting becomes too difficult, it will be difficult to choose again. 


It feels good and can accommodate various variations


What materials can be durable??


Where can I go to study like this?


Today, I think about that while stroking my MacBook.



댓글