Art Toy - Let's open the Bearbrick 45 100% draw!!!! What will come out? Black Adam

 Last time I bought Bearbrick 45,


I bought two.


It's not a lot, but after a few experiences


More than when you buy Bear Brick and when you play with it


It's the most fun when you rip it off.


I'm excited and looking forward to what kind of model it will be.


If there's a rare barebrick 


Why is that so exciting. 


And when a common probability barebrick comes out, it can't be so disappointing.


I'm really... What is this...


If the person who made Bearbrick was aiming for this!! You succeeded!!! That's amazing!!!


If I release Art Toy later on


Should I include this kind of drawing, a lucky factor???


I don't think it's a good match for me...


Because of the nature of the toy, it should be fun...


If you're too serious, it's not a toy.


I think we should be able to include wit and humor together. 


Anyway, let's open up what kind of friends are in it today


Drum roll drum roll!!!!!!!!


Ta-da! A friend named Black Adam came out. 


Bearbrick also puts Marvel and DC heroes in the series one by one,


This time, Black Adam, newly brought in from DC Universe. 


It was released as a movie in 2022,


The actor is Dwayne Johnson, who is in his prime these days. 


This guy's body beats the hero's body!!


The probability is... um... You're not a rare friend out of the 45th episode...


It's okay It's not like I'm going to sell it again later!!


I'm going to have fun with it


Have a great day today!!!





댓글