Art Toy - Huh? I bought Bear Brick again? I'm aiming for the 45th batch.

 Bearbrick costs about 10,000 won each. 


Recently, 46 units were on sale. 


Previous models are hard to find except that someone has already bought it and comes out as a reseller. 


Unopened products also have quite a few resellings. 




Anyway, I thought about buying one by one,


I'm going to collect all the seasonsOr,


I'm going to collect all the patternsOr, I don't have that greed. 


If you have such a goal, how long has it been or you have to buy it!!!! If this kind of thought is included...


Money is counting one after another. 


I wanted to make an art toy


I got to know Bear Brick, the most representative player, 


Looking at their moves, I'm trying to think about what I can refer to. 


I will definitely collect this!!!! I don't have this idea yet. 




I usually use SSG when I do grocery shopping,


While shopping, I searched Bearbrick in the search box once. 


There was a company in the Internet mall, so they were still selling 45 units that were still in stock.


It's a little discounted 8,900 won, so I'll buy it later, so I put it in my shopping cart. 




And I forgot, 


I went grocery shopping and my food was delivered 


I didn't know that I was going to pay for it with you


I'm telling you to live again


What??? There's another one~~










Let's open this friend!!!!


A friend named 45th Dynamite came out. 


Rather than being cute.. Well, but it's good to have friends mixed up.


Today, there is one more family in the barebrick display case. 


Nice to meet you! Dianmite!!!

댓글