Apple MacBook Air M2 Starlight Black Friday Discount!

 Not long ago, my wife's birthday passed, but I haven't bought a birthday present yet.


I'm brave, right???? 


However, I didn't risk my life alone because I was brave, but it was a matter of consultation. 




Now, the time has come for couples to use not only cell phones but also laptops together. 


The phone and the computer are synced and logged in with all sorts of things. 


It's not like I don't have a computer at home, but my wife said she needed her own laptop. 


So, in the name of my birthday, I'm buying all the household items that I usually need,


This time, I decided to buy a laptop just for my wife. 




These days, Intel chips have shown their performance and caught up with Apple chipsets,


That's a desktop standard, 


Apple's laptops are still overwhelmingly good in low-power situations such as laptops. 


The performance of Intel laptops is limited because of the power outlet..


If it's for performance, I'd rather buy a desktop. 


Considering the portable and performance, I think MacBook is still a cost-effective product. 




The reason why we didn't buy it even after our birthday was over 


MacBook Air with M3 chips, Apple's next-generation chipset, has yet to be announced. 


MacBook Pro has been released, but Air hasn't announced yet. 


I think Air is probably the case because the price of the pro has increased a lot,


Still, I was waiting to check the performance and price announced and buy it. 


Then during the Black Friday season, discounts are starting at shopping malls here and there!!!




I got an 8% discount coupon on ssg,


The credit card company is also offering an additional 10 horse won discount


It will be very expensive if the M3 MacBook Air comes out


Let's buy it when it's on sale!!! I did it and screamed!!!!!












Computer performance. There are more people who review it than I do, so you don't need that,


To tell you the difference compared to the M1 MacBook Air I use at home


The corners were originally sharp and sharp


It seemed to be thinning as it came forward from the back,


While coming to M2 MacBook Air 


Overall, it finished in a round shape, and as it came to the front, it disappeared and became flat. 


And the thing that looks good is


M1 had only two C-type terminals, so there were not enough ports when charging and connecting external devices at the same time. 


I didn't get much better after coming to M2


Still, there was a separate charging terminal, so one port was stretched. 


And the charging terminal is a magnetic connection port, so there is no collection or blade on the side, and it's even kanji!!!!






However, I don't think it's an upgrade that needs to be replaced. 


M1 is still an overflowing specification for video editing or office use, so it's enough. 


Anyway, my house is overflowing with Apple~~^^ 


I hope the stock price will rise sharply. As an Apple shareholder 


I hope you have a happy and enjoyable day today!!

댓글