AK Plaza 2nd floor in front of Hongdae - Cinnamon Roll Cafe waffles are good

 I went to Hongdae this weekend for the first time in a long time for an outing. 

Hongdae is always full of fun things, but parking is a little difficult. 

As the public parking lots in the middle of Hongdae Street were made easy to walk, there seems to be a shortage of parking lots..


That's why old people like me don't come,

Maybe that's why it's maintained as a street for young people lol


My daughter's favorite character these days is Sanrio's Cinnamon Roll. 

What is Sanrio after hearing it for the first time… What's Cinnamon Roll….

He led me into a world of chaos, but.. 


I heard you're from the same family as Kitty who was a kid 

There are many different characters in the world, 

Sanrio is the Toy Company that built the world view. 

And one of the most popular characters is Cinnamon Roll. 


Is it individual?? I think it's a dog, but I don't know exactly

I think I made a character with a white dog. 


I went to Hongdae ak Plaza for the first time, and it was a heaven of repanimation. 

It's a building full of various cartoons and characters. 

If you go once, make sure to look all the way to the 5th floor It's fun. 

Is this Akihabara.. I was surprised that there was a place like this in Korea. 


I went to Cinnamon Roll Cafe on the second floor. 

You have to make a reservation to get a seat, or the waiting might be long or you might not be able to get in. 









The kids loved the cute waffles and drinks. 

And there's a small shop near the entrance of the cafe

If you go there, there are products that use various cinnamon roll characters. 

I hope you can get out of the hell of ants~~


First of all, I'm happy that my daughter is excited~

Drinks.. It's just that,

The waffle was delicious. It's unique that the dough is chewy

I think it's okay to listen to it for an outing when you're bored!!

댓글