When you want to play indoors! Like this. Like this. Like this!

I usually go out far away on weekends, but my wife leaves work early on weekday evenings, so I think I'll have to do something if I have time left. It's a shame to just eat at home and look at the tablet before going to sleep. That's something I do every day.




I used to go to Starfield Hanam.. There is no substitute in Bundang!!


Before I moved in, when Hanam Star Field was close and there was nothing special to do, but if the weather was cold or too hot, I often went to Star Field where I could play in indoor space. It's been about two years since I moved to Bundang, but I haven't found a good place to play indoors. There are department stores and shopping malls, but I'm worried about parking fees, and there's no space to run around comfortably, and the store composition came to playI didn't like it that much more because of the pressure of having to buy something rather than Ki.


It takes 1 hour and 10 minutes to get to Hanam Star Field from Bundang. Considering the traffic jam, it takes 1 hour and a half to 2 hours. I have a short weekday evening, and I can't waste more than three hours round trip on the floor of the road. I went here and there looking for places that are worth going to nearby. Outlets and shopping malls are good, but it's hard to go when it rains in summer or winter because it's outdoors.








-Now we go for a short time, indoor play, and IKEA.


After visiting Ikea Giheung store, I visit there from time to time because I like and like children. If I go to Ikea when my wife leaves work early and has free time in the evening, there are not many people because it's a weekday, and there are plenty of parking lots available.


And the restaurant is not very delicious, but it has a feeling that it will be good for health, so we are selling food at a good cost-effectively.





It's about 30,000 won in total.


The portion is not very large, but my children are still young, so this is enough for four families.


And I'm happy when I go downstairs and bite an ice cream cone for dessert.


There's a baby room called Small Land.


Children who are too young can't go in, and only children who can use the toilet alone when dipping can go in.


I leave my kids there, look at the furniture with my wife, look at the household items, or I can just sit in a cafe and have a cup of coffee.


The children don't play there, but they take care of them without getting hurt.


It's free~ I think this is very good, too.


Children who can't run at home can run around there and we can relax for an hour.


I don't want to waste time at home with a simple outing in the evening.


But I don't like the outdoors. The room is nice. It's that kind of weather.


In that case, I recommend IKEA!!

댓글