US tv Series Recommendations - in memory of legendary sitcom [Friends] Chandler..

 I'm more picky than just about anything.


Whatever category I like is limited. 


Instead, once you like it, you fall into it deeply into it. I'm a real fan.


As I said earlier, I don't like anything easily.


I also write a visit to restaurants and cafes on my blog,


Most of them are not bad That's what it's. 


I mean it when I say, "I really liked it." And it means that I will continue to visit the store again in the future.


I like dramas and movies, so I watch them a lot,


There are only a few works that I can say I really love.







The American drama Friends, called the legendary sitcom, is one of them.


Friends is a mid that has already been important for a little over a decade.


When it was aired, it was the number one viewer rating in the U.S,


The popularity of the six main actors also soared. 


It's been a long time, but it's still a much-loved sitcom.


It's fun because it's made so well, and each character is alive.


And because it is set in New York, people who dream of American Dream watch it to experience life indirectly.


I also see a lot of people studying English.


Many Meads use certain vocabularies in certain areas, such as rhetoric and periodicals


There is nothing like sitcom Friends to study the tone and words of ordinary people used in everyday life. 





I fell in love with it after I started watching it, saying that I was studying English. 


That's more than 20 years old..


The actors have performed well in various works since the end of the sitcom. 




It's been a long time since the show ended, 


I desperately hoped that the original members would gather again to capture the back stories of the past daily lives. 


The next season is produced once a year, 


There used to be rumors that it would be made into a movie as a short story. 




And I got the sad news. 


It was news that Matthew Perry at Chandler Station had died. 


Chandler, one of the six main characters, was reportedly found dead at his home. crying


Oh, my.. The sad news... [FAN ID]... 


I can't believe I won't be able to see a new piece of that in the future..


Friends will be more difficult next season..




Rest in peace... I had a lot of happy times thanks to you. Thank you. 


You can watch it on Coupang Play 


I'll have to look back at my friends after a long time no see..

댓글