Trading log 20231027 - Why trading is better than real estate rental!!

 There are so many ways to make money. Why did I choose not to trade as a means of making money? Do I have a gambling tendency? Or risked for the fastest income? Let's think about the advantages of trading for those who are thinking about doing it and why I chose it.




1. There is no limit of growth.


Before starting the tray, my goal was to become rich.The things I want to do after being rich, but we're really rich in life, but let's talk about to be rich.The way I thought it was a rich man I thought about real estate.Many of our parents had money in real estate.I can't say everythingIf it was lucky, it was good, Korea's real estate market was also rising steeply, Korea's real estate market.People climbed on the road.My parents believe that my parents don't have a lot of money, but I believe that I can see it.


So my first job was a construction company.I learned various things there.I went to the company and took a cafe.Although I liked coffee, self-employed, self-employed people thought it would be good for self-employed and operate when I did a real estate investment in real estate.


Move the cafe and bought a small little little little little little little little bit.Along with cafes, the cafe and Won Room rental business with cafes.The profit rate compared to investment amount was very good.Of course, it was because it was lucky to install three telecommunications for our building rooftop, so it was maximized by installing three companies.I gained various experiences and experienced various experiences.And there are often said that people would live comfortably buy buildings, and it will live comfortably, and it is possible to buy a very bigville, and it is possible if they were considered.If the building is small, the problem of problems caused by the tenant, the problem with tenants.Not only psychological stress, but it is necessary labor force to operate one small little little little little little small building.


Most of the leveraged the first year, most of the leveraged people who first bought buildings.So, there was a goal to purchase additional loans, and it was a goal to purchase additional loans near the target.If you build a building, I thought my assets will grow up.It wasn't impossible scenario.If you continue to operate this, it will be quite rich if about 6 to 70 degrees, it will be quite rich.And there was no difficult to do that process.


However, I thought it takes too long to collect the life style and I dreamed of collecting funds that I dream to promote the next plan.And since the business continues to continue the business, so the maximum value of profit that can be obtained.The project plan was too clear.Of course, it was short, but it was limited to the manufacturing industry, but the construction industry seemed limited to reach the goal I want.


If you throw the tray, I think it would be able to climb up to the limit.Of course, it's still in my seat, but it's the biggest reason I chose tray coding.The tray loading is not big, even if the amount of limitations increases.It is the same labor force that sold a week, which sold 10 million shares, was the same labor force that sold 10 million shares.It is not a structure that my efforts are increasing.So, I thought it could continue to maintain growth speed growth speed. 




2. Human relationship does not become complicated.


In real estate rental business, and real estate authorities have to meet many people, such as companies, officials, officials, officials, officials, officials, and real estate authorities, and real estate authorities.There are many good people who have good people who do so hard.If I expand the scale, people who need to meet the size, people who have to meet the size.


I didn't confident that.Even if you want to maintain peace and happiness, the more human relationship with other people, the more people can't control it often occurred.It can be established with other people who meet other people, or reduce stress.However, profitability may decrease in profitability, and maybe it can't even exceed the Breakven point.


This is because the business field of real estate rental business sector is difficult to enter you and anyone who can enter you.It is not easy to have different differentiated with different differentiate.That means that there are not many industrial groups of industrial groups.If you want to get profits, you want to get profits.The building is absolutely not a god.It's only another person who is not enough money.




3. I can control my time.


Not only real estate rental business, but most things are, but until a few hours to work.Or until you open the store.The country's time is spent in a predetermined regulations.Even if I close to my boss, if I close to my head of the store, the bank will fall.If you have a tray, it is also a problem that we have to maintain stress and charts all day, but I can use my time in control. 


It's not a story that is small or easy.I think it's not going to sit down and buy money, but you can't eat money, but if it's easy.The entry barrier is close to my way.Even if only one cell phone, you can do anything or a stock sale or nose.

댓글