Trading Diary October 26, 2023 - Me again!! I got a short one!! After being liquidated a few days ago!!

 <-I'm learning how to trade. Never catch up with the position!->





Trading is my daily life again today


It's my daily life to just look at the charts like I'm breathing


Just as Son Goku said in the Dragon Ball that you have to maintain peace in a super-cyer state


I'll look at the chart so that my heart doesn't rattle


I'll make sure to be calm and reasonable in the trading process


I look at the chart dozens of times a day when I have a position or when I don't.


I've never made a lot of money through trading.


After a few months or even a few units of time, you invest in a stock


I've sold it at a profit a few times.


But at the time, I didn't trade by looking at the flow of the charts


They invested in the industry and the company's prospects.


The bitcoin trading that I'm doing right now is


It is not intended to read the fundamentals of the product itself or the movement in the market.


I'm trying to read the psychology of investors who have you on the chart.


So trading is trying to turn short-term volatility into revenue.


Even if you buy and sell the same product, your attitude toward it is completely different.


I was in the short position until a few days ago and was liquidated due to a huge surge.


And while calmly waiting for the new entry process, he entered the short position again.


I'm still not good enough, but as long as I spend time buying and selling


You have to trust yourself and bet.





I'm not good at it yet, so I can't share my trading techniques or market perspectives


I'm in this position right now When did you sell it


I'm just keeping these records like a diary.


It's like a wrong answer note to look back on what mistakes I made and what successes I had after time.


Fighting to yourself today!!

댓글