Stir-fried vongole with clams you caught yourself!! Make it!!

 I caught him in the sea yesterday and I'm doing the harm!!


Let's cook and eat the clams that are sticking out their tongues(?) alive!!!






First, cut a lot of green onions into olive oil and put them on top. 


Isn't green onion olive oil too much?? Raise it to the point where you want. 


I need garlic.. The whole garlic and minced garlic fell out of nowhere


 But I'm just leaving. 


Cooking continues without garlic!!!!









Cut onions into pieces and add them. 


With a lot of olive oil, saute sweetly over high heat. 


Then the scent of green onions and onions is cut into the oil. 










Rub the clams and wash them well. 


Things like a thick runny nose float in the water while you're doing it, but it's good, so wash it well with a variety of feces


And if you wash the clams well and soak them in a little bit, they're already... And I open my mouth


Please throw away the shells floating on the water 


I think it's going to be refreshing because I've just caught it, 


The dead don't work hard on it, then throw it away because the sand will chew. 






The rest of them are still alive and fresh. 


We're friends, but we're determined 


Put it in the oil of onion that is sizzling. 


Sizzling, sizzling... Stir-fry for about 10 minutes, and the clams open their mouths wide. 


When all the clams opened their mouths, they all went to heaven. 


And put in half a cup of soju for white wine or cooking wine


It catches the fishy smell. 


We just have to eat our friends deliciously now. 


That's what we do. Bye! Thank you for the food. 






As for the liver, I added about a spoonful of oyster sauce. 


You can add or subtract according to your preference as you taste it. 


It's simple, right?


Today, I'm going to use clams that I caught myself 


Vongole!! One vongole!!! Oh, isn't this timely..


Our dinner table is I am trust~.

댓글