Pyongyang Cold Noodles Restaurant - Seocho Station Snow설눈 Noodles

 One of my friends is a lover of Pyeongyang naengmyeon


I like Pyeongyang naengmyeon a lot, but this guy is not the only one


A maniac of Pyongyang naengmyeon, a dorn of Pyongyang naengmyeon


A man who is likely to be Pyeongyang naengmyeon if he cuts his belly.


I visited all the famous Pyeongyang naengmyeon restaurants


Now, I'm going to all the Pyeongyang naengmyeon restaurants to experience each and every one of them


I went with him because he said he was going to a Pyongyang naengmyeon restaurant at Seocho Station, the number one buckwheat consumption in Korea.











There's an event in Apgujeong-dong at a coffee shop that I really love


I had a plan to go to Gangnam to go to the event.


I told him that I'm going to go to a naengmyeon restaurant near Seocho Station on the same date, so he asked me to go with him.


And we decided to go to the coffee shop together after eating naengmyeon.


I am unemployed and a housewife, so I have a lot of time during the day,


The friends who work at the company have some free time on their own


I think I'm able to relax a little on weekdays because I'm out in the middle.


Even when I see this aspect, I realize that we've gotten older.


The miscellaneous talk was long today, too


The place I went to today is called Seol Noon Naengmyeon, which is close to Seocho Station.


I heard it for the first time, but I think it's well-known.


When I went to the store, I think it's a restaurant that I've been getting blue ribbons for years.


I don't know if it's accurate, but my friend Pyongyang naengmyeon ghost said


I told him that this store became popular because it was set up by someone from North Korea.









Oh, I didn't take a picture of the sign and the entrance of the store.. I keep forgetting. 


It's a long way from being a professional blogger. 


First, I like the kimchi soup and shrimp milk as side dishes. 


Here we go!


1. Mung bean pancake is delicious. It's very good. 


2. Pyeonyuk, not really.. I don't know what's special about it. Green onion salad that came out together is delicious. 


3. Naengmyeon is strong and strong. I'm not shy


4. The stickiness of the noodles is a little strong for plain cold. 


5. Compared to the existing powerhouses such as Pil-dong and Jin-mi, they have a lot of visual garnish




I'd like to leave you with this much comment. 


Mung bean pancake was the best... Then it doesn't mean you're very satisfied with plain rice. 


It's not like it's anything. 


I think I would go often if I worked or lived in a nearby company. 


However, I didn't get an impact enough to visit other countries to eat that food..


But the composition of the look and outfit 


It has its own advantages because it is full, clean, and pretty compared to existing strongmen. 


It's not someone who likes Pyeong-naeng,


I think young women will like it because it's neat!! (Compared to the old guns in Euljiro)


I'll leave this much information and I'm going to line it up today

댓글