My YouTube Subscription List - My View 나의시선

 I got to know an interesting channel through the guidance of an algorithm on YouTube. 


It's a channel called [My View]. 


It started to pop up on the recommendation list about a few months ago, but it doesn't feel like it's been that long since you started a YouTube channel. 







A man believed to be a Korean resident (who seems to be living in the U.S.)


The main videos are the collection of ideas that look interesting, and the editing and introduction of them. 


In addition to that, videos in the form of vlogs about one's lifestyle are uploaded. 







First of all, he's really good at editing. And the videos you filmed are also very good. 


I didn't hear exactly what this person was. 


It could be a designer or a video worker. 


Or maybe he's just an old man who's interested in this field.





Like "Run Up" that I introduced before, people who seem to be older than me these days


You find great channels among YouTube channels. 


I have to copy you like that! I'm not doing it


I want to have my own color, my own view, and well-groomed skills. 







Now, in my 40s, I don't want to have an object or a position


I wanted to have my own color / my own style / my own gaze or something like that. 


People who have those things look cool and I think I want to be like that's what I want to be. 




There are many vlogs and channels that deliver information quickly, are colorful, and do things that others have not seen before. 


Well... It's probably a difference in personal preference, but rather than those channels 


I like this kind of feeling. 


Go inside and take a look And if you like it, it's similar to mine. 


If so, please subscribe to my blog~~ I will continue to introduce things I found with this feeling.

댓글