My YouTube Subscription List - Monster Song

 There are so many things I want to have these days. 


There are many things I want to do. 


The problem is!! Money is always a problem!!! But it's okay!!!!!!


I think I'll be rich soonOh, my




Lol. I'm just kidding. 


I wanted to have my own style in Neumak. 


I wanted to find my true self in various fields such as taste and clothes. 


I think I'm passing past puberty that I experienced when I was young and 40 years old. 


Adolescence in my childhood was just not fun, but I want to do what I need to do as much as 40 years old. 


Learn what you need to learn and learn what you need to learn 


I want to be old^^






As well as my hobbies, my interest in fashion has increased a lot. 


When I was young, I loved the latest electronics and cars. 


I thought it would be okay if you don't wear too much clothes. 


But I want to wear it well these days. 


I don't just want to wear expensive clothes, but I want to dress well in a really cool way. 


I think there are a lot of people in the world who are worried like me. 


People who want to find their own style. 


And there are a lot of old men like that. 


Just at home, Nanning-gu, like before, and wearing a suit outside is over. 


Old men are also very interested in fashion. 










It is not a channel with many subscribers. 


The people who run and produce shoe brands 


They love fashion so much that they talk about their interests


I went shopping and shared my know-how


They talk about the history and style of the brand. 


Neither of them are handsome. 


They're old men. 


But it's cool. I want to be that kind of person, too~~


I don't want to become popular because I'm handsome and cool. 


I'm in the middle of my 40s who want to make myself that I like. 


It's a channel where you can relate to and communicate with people who have similar thoughts


I recommend the Monster Song channel on YouTube

댓글