My first Bearbrick 400% - Evangelion Chochogi 400% 100% Unboxing!!

 I did an unexpected FLEX. It may not be a flex for the wealthy, but 40s old men like me have to spend this much money. But I don't feel sorry. Because I have 400% of the first Bearbrick in my hand!!!!!!




- The first bearbrick 400%


I became interested in Bearbrick, and I've done a few thumb-sized draws of 100% adult men. It's fun to pick. If you're lucky, you'll get a very rare comparative word, and if you're unlucky, you'll get figures that are close to a blank that you can't find even if you sell them later. You have to be nervous while opening the box, and it's fun to see what will come out or what will come out.


From 400%, it's not a drawing format. First of all, it's quite expensive. It goes back and forth a little depending on the exchange rate, but even though it was released in Japan, we adjusted the price because the dollar exchange rate has risen in Korea. (The yen has fallen...) A 400% figure means that the size is multiplied based on a 100% figure. Maybe it's about 4x4=16 in terms of volume, right? I don't know exactly Please refer to the picture for the size difference.


There are people who collect all the products in the series by just picking them out, but those who use them as interior props at home and collect them to leave a difference seem to have a high percentage of 400% or 1000% of comparisons. 


It's the same shape, but there's definitely a beauty of scale. Small things are cute, but you don't really think they're cool, do you? It's definitely cool because it's getting bigger. Is it just me? If you collect Bearbrick, you might agree with me.


And from 400%, the joints click more firmly and move in moderation. You can keep the shape of your arms and legs exactly at the angle you want








- I couldn't help but buy it because it was Evangelion!!

I think you can see that I'm not very financially well off because of the embarrassment that comes out unknowingly while I'm talking. So I've been thinking that I'd like to have at least one 400% or 1000% figure. As a person who has a dream of becoming a writer who produces art toys, he puts it up at home as a symbolic sculpture and makes a commitment to make something like that. Was it like a tree excuse? Did you get caught? Yes, I just wanted it because it was pretty.

I've seen a Kinki robot store near Dosan Park in Apgujeong-dong. But I heard that the flagship store was newly built and moved, but I haven't been there. Yesterday, I went to Apgujeong-dong for something else and thought it would be nice to stop by on my way back home, so I took a light step. It's definitely pretty and attractive to see the real thing displayed, unlike when you see it online. If I put it like this at my house, the atmosphere will be hip That's what I thought.

But they're putting together a collection of Evangelion Bearbrick series and exhibiting them ㅜㅜ 

Evangelion is my favorite animation until One Piece came out. Isn't it doomed to buy that he's here at the front door to meet me? It's fate, right?

When I realized, I already had a figure box in my hand and I was giving the card to the employee..Oh, what's this.. As soon as I did it, I found myself smiling and leaving the store. Even discount on Eva series.. He was doing it. 



- Kids love it!

I came home and unboxed, and there was a wife next to me looking at me with pathetic eyes, and the kids were like, "What, what, what, what, what, what, what, what!" He runs in and keeps touching it.Hey! Touch it gently!!!! That's not how you do it!!! It's not!!! You're not playing with this!!! It's for display!!!!

Can these Bearbricks stay safe in my house? I'm going to be a collector, but will the collection be able to maintain its shape?

I don't know if the young beasts in my house will leave this alone.

At the same time as feeling like spending money when it was useless, a huge sense of satisfaction settled in my heart.

I'll just buy one.. I don't want to buy it again.. Let's see... Let's see..


댓글