Music review - Sung Si-kyung Naul / Let's do it for a moment. Could it be better?

 My favorite singer is Sung Si Kyung.


Of course, I like New Jeans, too. But I like Sung Si-kyung more. I've liked it for a long time. I'm loyal.


Recently, Sung Si-kyung had a lot of male fans on YouTube.


He became the Minister of Rice and Rice.


I'm not one of the male fans who recently got a lot because of Sung Si-kyung's YouTube channel. I've liked it for a long time.




When I was a corporal in the army, I had a lot of personal difficulties.


She wasn't feeling well, and her wind was better


It was when I was stuck in a mountain in Gangwon-do and couldn't do anything.


At that time, Sung Si Kyung released a song called [On the Street]. The soldiers next to me, whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! And I liked girl groups 


For some reason, I felt like the melody was comforting me.


I think I've heard it so many thousands of times. He endured the last years of the army with his power. 




And years later, 


Physically and in one situation or another, I faced a difficult time.


It was time to run a cafe, but it's very late in the evening when I close the store and go home.


At that time, on the way home with the steering wheel, when I turned on the radio, Si-kyung's voice came out.


I was a DJ for a radio channel called Blue Night.


When I listen to the radio and listen to your music, I feel like my hard day melts away like snow 




I don't know if it's the right time by chance


I don't know if my musical preference is aimed at my personal preference


I became a huge fan of Sung Si Kyung.


I watched YouTube channels from almost the beginning even before they became very popular.


Recently, rather than your own individual album


I think I sang drama OST more often


I was very excited because I heard that a new song was coming out this time.


The song came out and Sung Si-kyung and Na-ul were really legendary.


This song is really good.


It's important that the song itself is good,


I think it's important to have my situation and mind to listen to the song.


He is my favorite singer who feels like a friend who was next to me when I was having a hard time. 


Is there a song that you shared a special moment in your life?




Sung Si-kyung, let's listen to Na-ul at least for a moment!!!!






I'll attach the lyrics. Sing along! Sing it 100 times! 


I fell asleep close, and my struggling sleep left

Still burning star The light of the past flows

After going through several deserts and several rainy seasons

The memories that have finally become memories after the silence

Everything that went away only went by time

You didn't leave to make us cry. You're gonna be the same

What will happen to us in 10 years

Will we meet? How will we remember each other

That's enough. In different places

If we have a warm time

Everything that went away only went by time

You didn't leave to make us cry. You're gonna be the same

Think of it as a decade or so

You can lose the laughter that you will burst out laughing

That's enough. In different places

If we have a warm time

In about ten years, what about usWill it be

Will we meet? How will we remember each other

That's enough. In different places

If we have a warm time, fold it

댓글