Home cafe - Finding cost-effective beans - ssg Seongsu Bland Specialty

 I like coffee. 


I like to drink, but I want to make it delicious.. 


I am also interested in developing my capabilities as a barista. 


If I have a lot of money later, I would rather buy a good coffee machine than change my car!!!


I enjoy making coffee and drinking more than the joy of driving time^^




But I don't have enough time to buy a good machine or coffee beans!


If I have more time to spare, I only have to upgrade!!!


That I have a long way to go also means I have a lot to post Haha
















First of all, the equipment is not very good, but we still have the basic tools to lower the espresso. 


Gatsia Classic (pro or old model) coffee machines and


Fiorenzato F5 Manual Commercial Grinder is ready. 


Coffee beans ate the Magnum of Coffee Libre not long ago. 


It was a very satisfying coffee bean, but it's not a good price. 


I'm looking for cheaper and more useful cost-effective beans. 




I bought Seongsu Land Specialty Coffee Bean that can be purchased from shipping. 


It won't be a special, but E-Mart is paying a lot of attention when making PB products


And Shinsegae Group runs a Starbucks, so I heard some advice


Wouldn't they have called in for a while and pulled out some information?? I was looking forward to it. 






Well, it's not bad, but it's pretty good. 


Of course, it's not as good as the coffee leavre beans I had a while ago. 


But I think it's better than Terraza's basic blending beans that I bought before. 


But the price is much nicer. 


It's about 19,000 won per kg, so if it's this high quality, I think it's very cost-effective. 


These days, 1kg is around 30,000 won. 


It tastes better than I thought. 


It's not the highest level. I think it's a little higher than the middle. 


But the price is really good. 


I recommend it to those looking for cost-effective beans. 


As a hobby, eat 200g of delicious beans on special days


Is there anything this big for coffee? It's so cost-effective^^


Try it

댓글