Holy Land of Art Toy Bearbrick - Kinki Robot Apgujeong Flagship Store!!

 Personally, as a person who dreams of becoming an Art Toy artist!!

And as a person who wants to be a great collector!!!!

I'm a man in his 40s who recently became interested in Bearbrick and Art Toys. 

 





 

Today, I decided to visit the Kinki Robot Apgujeongdo Flagship Store!!!!

Kinki Robot is also an official importer of Bearbrick in Korea. 

When you search for data about Art Toys, 

I think there were a few more companies, but now there are a lot of them that are gone. 

while maintaining a steady business 

I think it plays a big role in promoting Bearbrick as another subculture in Korea. 

I'm here to see Apgujeong flagship store, which is an exhibition hall and a selling place. 

In the past, there was a small store in an alley next to CGV next to Dosan Park,

It's a little more inside the alley, but you moved to a huge store

You must have made a lot of money!!!!!!!

 

 

You don't have to study and buy these things just because you want to be a writer who makes art toys. 

Painters are not collectors who buy and collect artworks. 

I have a desire to make my own work, 

I'm also curious to collect other people's works. 

 

I'm not just trying to collect Bearbrick, 

I'm going to study the artists later and think about other works. 

 




It's a pretty big building. 

As far as I remember, this was the Won Buddhism School, near the Supreme store right next to Dosan Park. 

The first floor is used as a Potter (Japanese bag brand) store

It is used as a store for the Kinki robot on the second floor. 

Several bearbricks are on display in various sizes in a large store. 

If you're bored, you can't eat it even if you just go and see it. 

 

 

 




 

I'd like to take a picture of the store, but... I thought it would be rude, so I took a little picture. 

Actually, let's just take a look.. And the previous version before the 46th series

I was thinking about picking out what's left. 

I think there's still some draw left for round 45. 

So, originally... I was going to do some drawing and come back...

 

My favorite animation, the Evangelion series...

There's a discount... and... uh... that... that... that... that... that... that... that... that... that...

Eva, you're gonna.. 400% of the time. crying. 

Oh my!! My monthly allowance is not that much!!!!

I didn't know.. Give me this... So I came home smiling. Ugh...

 




 

I bought the first 400% Bearbrick in my life. 

It must have been a good start, right? I'll give you a discount on what I like.. Since I did it.. I'm sure I did well..

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I'm thinking about bragging about it to my wife, hiding it, or hiding it. 

Well, I have to go now. 

I'll think about whether to hide the unboxing or not and upload it next time. 

HI~

댓글