Daebudo Steamed Bread Restaurant - Cafe Huahua

 I often go to Daebudo Island because I like to do it as a hobby. 


But you have to stop by the beach close to the metropolitan area to make a day trip


If you're staying overnight, there's a lot of options, but in the metropolitan area 


I think Yeongjongdo, Daebudo, Incheon Ganghwa, Jebudo Island will be an option


So, I will visit nearby restaurants and cafes and post a message introducing good places. 






The cafe I'm going to introduce today is Huahua, a famous restaurant for steamed buns. 


Cafe Huahua's steamed buns are delicious,


It's also famous for its scenic beauty. 


I can see the ocean. It's the ocean view It's not just the degree, it's just the ocean. 


Three seconds to the beach. When the water is at high tide, it takes 10 seconds to reach the sea.


But during low tide, a vast field of mud spreads almost a kilometer. 


I know what I'm going to do here and play as you want














When I went to play today, it was cute because the Halloween decorations were not too much. 


The interior and yard are so pretty and cozy here. 


I want to have a cup of coffee at the beach where I can relax...


I want to sit on a glass and enjoy my time...


I want to eat delicious coffee and dessert...


It's a magical place where all these wishes can be fulfilled in one place!!!!


I can't get too popular... It's our family spot...


I think it's becoming more and more famous... It's scary... But... I share...






It's not something you can find elsewhere 


It's unique with a sticky texture like mochi


Peach cream, chocolate cream, and so on. They're making it delicious, fun, and pretty with various variations. 


You won't regret it if you visit Daebudo Island and visit it after eating. 


I wish you all a happy day. 


Have a delicious and happy day!

댓글