Cafe Tour - Favorite cafe, Apgujeong Bunker Coffee Champion Barista Invitation Event!!!!

 I had an event in Apgujeong at my favorite cafe, Bunker Coffee. 

After hearing the news, I'm definitely going today!! And then I left. 

Today's event is to invite the champion baristas and have a special coffee that's different from the usual menu 

It was a very good event with a lovely price of 2,800 won. 



If it's not like this, when would I ever try barista champions' coffee again!!!

Even when I go to a cafe run by barista champions, there are many times when he is not there,

There are a lot of times when other people drop me off even if it's there!

So I decided to go as a person who loves coffee this time. 

 

 









The store is inside the alley, so it's not easy to see,

I'm sure you'll be able to search Kakao on Naver and go, right? Search it! I don't have to write anything down, right?

The atmosphere is a cafe that has been converted into a vintage retro-inspired detached house. 

I knew this event was today,

I didn't refer to the time, so I left at 12:30. 

The event starts at 2 o'clock, so I waited for an hour and a half with my friends. 

While I was waiting, I had a glass of espresso. 

 

 

The store was not crowded or crowded,

By 2 o'clock, there was a magic line. 

Where were all these people!!!! There's a line outside the store. 



 

 



 

Hey... That's cool... He's good at making coffee...

Everyone is not Yangganji, but Keganji is flowing. 

I'm looking forward to it. 

Today's four special menus. 

They told me to choose espresso because I can put in or take out sugar

I asked for a drink of what I put in. 

It's my first time ordering 7 cups of coffee in a sitting seat^^

But I couldn't miss this special experience, so I decided to drink it all. 

 



 

Coffee is very different from what I usually drink,

Is this really coffee?? They gave me various scents and flavors that I wanted. 

You can extract these flavors and flavors from coffee?

What do you use Dodecce beans, how do you roast them, how do you brew them.. This kind of taste..

I had a different level of experience. 

It's a bit of a shame that you can't share this experience even if you post it as a one-off event today. 

If there are people who subscribe

Next time, not only the experiences after the events

When I learn about the event, I will also post it on a shared level. 

It really broadens my perspective

It was a day that lit up the horizon of new coffee. 

As expected, my favorite cafe, Bunker Coffee, doesn't disappoint me. 

All the menus are usually so delicious, so I recommend you to visit Bunker Coffee when you go to Apgujeong!

댓글