Book Review - Grant Cardon / Law of Tenfold

 If something you were going to do ends up in three days every time!! If you want a strong stimulus


It would be good if you read this book. 


Grant Cardon is I am trust









I've always been a person with a lot of thoughts.


Putting it into practice did not do well.


I'm sick, I've got a lot of work to do, I'm so tired... I could find dozens of reasons


It's not important to do well, it's important to do it first.


I can't do well from the beginning


If you do it unconditionally, the number of times creates your skills.


I always make up my mind and can't even try something, or give up as soon as I try


I repeated that.


Then, I happened to know a person named Grand Cardon on YouTube.


I'm running a business based on real estate in the U.S


There were many people cheering for the motivational lecture.


I'm a influencer with over 2,000,000 YouTube subscribers


People who make videos in one area or another of motivational self-development are mentioned as regular customers.


That's why I got to know him




I searched his YouTube channel and became more interested, so I looked for books.


I bought [the tenfold law] by e-book. 


This person is not just challenging, but is told to show ten times more action than others.


Just have a big dream, or you need to set a big goal to reach a certain level even if the target rate falls


I wasn't talking about that.


In order to be successful, you must do more than others.


It's important to try to do well one by one, to make a great plan,


The most important thing was to work 10 times harder. 


It was to move 10 times more. 


When you break through the seemingly impossible realm, it means that a completely world opens up. 




I can just put it on after I finish reading the book and think, "Yeah, that's right." You're a hard-working person.. That's it.


So many months have passed.


Already, I was inspired by other places and decided to start blogging in earnest. 


Many places told me to post one post a day to establish a blog.


Then I thought of a law ten times that of Grant Cardon. 


I hope for success. 


He said, "If you do 10 times more than others, you will never succeed." 


I set a category for 5 posts a day. 


To keep the material from running out


I thought it should be something that I can really melt into my life, not something I squeeze out in a strange place. 


If you're really writing down my life, my routine, there's no shortage of material for 5 posts a day. 


I decided to divide the areas of eating, reading and watching, my dream, trading diary, and hobbies and capture what happened every day. 


and post the contents in Korean on the T-story,


I decided to translate it into English and post an English blog on Google Blog Spot. 


It was a bit of an expedient, 


That's how I post 10 posts a day. 


It seemed impossible to move 10 times more than others, but now it's been about eight days, and it's more than I thought. 






After doing 10 times the goal I set myself, I haven't gotten any results yet


The number of visitors to my blog is so great that it doesn't have an impact


It's not like we made a lot of profits 


I was full of confidence that I could do anything. 


When you push me into areas that I don't think I can,


Only then can I rise to other areas. 


There's nothing you can't do. 


I do, I do, I do. 


I have no doubt that if I continue to do that, I will be in the rank of success. 









If you want to get a clear motivation and stimulation that makes your heart boil and burn


I recommend Grant Cardon's book [Law of Tenfold].

댓글