Book Review - Elon Musk / Walter Isaacson

 I originally liked this kind of person named Musk.


Elon Musk is a controversial figure


Some people like it, but others hate it.


Humble your words, cause accidents, make fights,


I don't get along with the employees inside the company,


Thoughts clump together, but the most influential person in the world.


the richest man in the world.


The craziest man in the world.


He wants to send humans to Mars.




I bought it as soon as it came out because I heard that his electricity came out


The two books are enormous.


In fact, if it were any other time, I wouldn't have thought to read a book this thick


My wife was a fan of Stephen Jobs And I love Apple.


I like Apple a lot now and I really enjoy using Apple products,


Originally, I didn't like Stephen Jobs and Apple.


After getting married, my wife's luggage came into my house,


Among them was a very thick biography of Stephen Jobs


The book was small and caught in my eye, maybe because of the thickness of the book


And while reading the book, I learned about the attractiveness of Stephen Jobs


And I found out that his genius and the results of Apple's companies and products were not just made.


I changed my mind after reading the book, so I am now using Apple's iPhone.


Steven Jobs may have had his charm, but there may be a reason why the writer who wrote the biography wrote well.






I also looked at the author when Elon Musk's biography came out this time.


The author, who wrote the biography of Stephen Jobs, accompanied Elon Musk for years


I bought a book without hesitation because it was a written biography (I only bought e-books these days, so I have little inspiration for the thickness)


When I was in Steven Jobs, my mind changed


Elon Musk was originally a big fan of mine.


The next car is determined to buy a Tesla car.


Rather than Tesla being attractive


What Elon Musk does is so cool


I want to buy products from his company because I want to support him.


I'm also using Twitter, which I haven't done since I took over Twitter a while ago.


The reason I like Elon Musk is that he's broadening the boundaries of human imagination


We become to act as everyone imagined


You can't do something you never imagined


It can happen to me like a happening, but how do I put things into action that I never imagined?


What we think is possible


What we think is normal


We only live within that category.


I never do what I think is impossible.


I don't even think it's unusual.


Elon Musk Went His Life to Get Electric Vehicles Worldwide at a Faster Speed


I created Space X to pioneer Mars to turn humans into multi-planetary creatures


It doesn't end with just spreading your thoughts to others


earn one's life into action


And I'm pulling out the results one by one.

댓글