Replace the battery for the self-watch!! Purchase an AliExpress watch repair tool set!!

 I don't usually wear a watch every day. But sometimes, when I watch YouTube, there are channels about the clock.Maybe it's because I'm interested and sometimes I search, so the recommendations come up. I don't subscribe to those channels. Because it's dangerous.. Don't lose your watch.. Men shouldn't like watches.. I can't use it, so I can't.. A woman in a bag, a man in a watch.. Don't watch it too often.




The season when men want to wear watches sometimes comes back


After watching such a channel, I really want to wear a watch. I don't usually wear it because I'm lazy.. I took it out for the first time in a long time and it's stopped because my watch is out of battery. A few years ago, I went to replace batteries, and they said 20,000 won for Chinese batteries/ 40,000 won for Swiss batteries. The store seems to be an eyesore, but I thought I should replace the batteries myself.




- AliExpress is the best for simple household items. 


When I search on AliExpress, they sell a tool that can open the back of the clock. With the exception of expensive equipment that requires some quality, basic household items and components use AliExpress from time to time. There are many products that you can never find in Korea, and the price is very good. The delivery doesn't even take as long as it used to. I think I'll be home in as early as three days or two. Mainly electric toothbrushes, chargers, kids toy drones, gadget spinners, driver sets, fishing lentons... I bought a lamp^^ Uh, there's a lot on the purchase list..











-Introduce the AliExpress Clock Toolset.


It's in this well-organized bag. It contains all the necessary couples. There is a frame that holds the body of the watch and a trapezoidal clamp that can open the backboard. You need this to open the back of the clock. And the unique-shaped tweezers you need to put in and take out the watch strap. There are plenty of extra clockwork connections. The quality of the tools is not very good. If you look at the plastic parts or the handles, it's a bit crude. However, it is guaranteed to have no problem working. I changed my watch battery myself. 


You can put the oddly black body of the clock that you see there, and turn the back of it with that iron wine picker-like thing. In the case of quartz watches that mostly replace batteries, they are not that expensive, so I think it would be good to replace batteries at home. I think I'll be slapped by the clockmen, but we don't have enough money either. You have to save something like this. When I searched on Naver, it was 650 won for a battery, and I bought a tool for 8,000 won, why did you call me tens of thousands of won when the watch was going to be a battery? What???? Does it have to be that expensive? I tried it for the first time, but it took less than 10 minutes..



Try replacing your watch battery at home!!

댓글