Bitcoin Trading Diary 20231030 - Keeping Up With The Chart vs Setting Up An Alarm

 Any questions for traders. How many charts do you look at a day?


People who mainly do short hits say that they sit in front of the computer and keep watching it during the day. 


Of course, you can see other things on the side through multiple monitors, but many people seem to be constantly looking at the charts. 








I think I've spent three years looking at the charts all day. 


I carried my phone when I poop, and I carried a tablet because I didn't have much information on one screen. 


I tried to respond to every moment,


I don't know if it's my lack of ability.. I couldn't respond so quickly. 


Even as I passed through the resistance I had marked, 


Oh, my... I think I'll turn around while doing it... I couldn't get the timing because I was anticipating it. 


Especially when selling, it wasn't easy to buy or break. 








These days, we set alarms on auxiliary indicators. 


I'm not blind to auxiliary indicators. 


I mostly just buy and sell based on the price chart. 


However, the reason why the auxiliary indicators are always displayed is to set an alarm. 


Please give me an alarm when there is any change. I'll hang it up


When you get an alarm, look at the chart and decide whether to leave it or not


I think the reason why the winning rate has increased is that it is not a rapidly changing situation, but that it can be judged and acted in a relaxed situation. 


Most of the time, near the specified resistance, they break through, or they fall against the resistance 


There were too many cases of sudden change, and it was not easy to respond to that sudden change. 


Let's eat less.


As I said, I keep thinking about buying it on my knee and selling it on my shoulder. 


It's to get rid of greed. 


We are choosing a way to reduce greed and risk together. 


These days, I buy and sell once a day. 


Sometimes I do it once every two days. 


Like the post I posted yesterday, I decided on a long short with a four-hour stick,


It goes in and out according to the movement of the 30-minute stick. 


I'm holding a long one right now. I'm not in a position to stay very long. 


I hold it for half a day once I buy it. 


I hope you all work hard today and invest successfully!!

댓글