ArtToy - drawing webtoons and building a worldview.

 These days, about 10-20% of my head is always full of thoughts about Art Toys. 


I've been working hard on my blog, 


It's not vague imagination and hope,


As he was determined to sincerely try hard, he deliberately put the Art Toy category in the blog category. 






Because I decided to post one post per category 


In order to post the article one by one, I think about things related to Art Toys once a day. 


It's about the ArtToy ecosystem,


Or about other writers,


And what kind of work do I want to make? It's a variety of questions


Anyway, more than once a day, I think about ArtToy. 


That, too, for at least a few minutes. 








The recent idea is that rather than just simply producing and releasing toys,


How about creating a character and serializing a webtoon based on it? That's what I think. 


Of course, this isn't easy either


In my case, I want to make Art Toy because it's cute and beautiful, or because I'm good at collaborating 


I don't want you to buy it and keep it


I want to make a symbol containing my thoughts and messages. 


Friend for empathy and healing for wandering people who worry about their identity. I want it to be the same symbol. 


Simple is what it stands for!!!! Rather than shouting empty


I want to build a worldview based on that character 


I'll melt the story and publish it in a webtoon, and I'll build up stories based on that


If you make that character into an art toy 


Even though many people didn't watch the webtoon, people who buy new toys


Oh, my.. I thought that I could understand and sympathize more deeply with this character. 


So I'm thinking about the story and the worldview first. 






Based on that, when the story is completed to some extent, we plan to serialize webtoons. 


Julie's webtoons of novice writers are serialized on a proper platform


I'm thinking of making my personal blog and Instagram revision and serializing it. 


And the story goes on to some extent,


If you have a few followers on Instagram, I will try to create Art Toys based on the character after that. 


And in the process, I made a company for production and not only my art toy


I think it would be fun to discover other writers with similar needs and expand their worldview together. 


Anyway, I live with these thoughts these days. 


I'm thinking of preparing a webtoon and uploading it soon.

댓글