January 3, 2022. What is trading?

 What is trading for a while? I was left out by the question. 


 


I was trading to make money,


 


I studied this and that hard to do it well,


 


I couldn't really give myself an answer to what I was doing. 


 


What is trading? I was doing it without being able to say. 


 


 


 


 


 


Trading was originally a trade term, not trading stocks or futures. 


 


It's to buy things and sell them to others. 


 


And take a margin in the middle. 


 


The margin in the middle is through movement


 


Or it used to be caused by fluctuations in value across barriers such as borders. 


 


The same ginseng is valuable in Korea, but it may not be the case in the United States. 


 


In this case, ginseng is bought cheaply in the United States and sold at a high price in Korea. 


 


 


 


Basic businesses all have similar forms. 


 


There's a person who manufactures it myself,


 


There is a man who produces the original material of the article. 


 


Except for those people, all traders in the process of delivering finished goods to consumers are traders. 


 


This is E-Mart Traders 


 


It is also Traders who sell fruit in the market. 


 


Tteokbokki lady and butcher are different. They are close to manufacturing. 


 


 


 


 


Traders sell what they buy again without modifying it. 


 


And it acquires the changed value from the axis of time and space generated in the process. 


 


In particular, the sale of financial instruments such as the sale of stocks and futures is 


 


It eats the variability of the axis of time. 


 


We went to a supermarket and sold 100 snacks, 100 ice cream, and 100 breads 


 


If you sell each with a margin of 100 won, you will earn 30,000 won. 


 


If you buy 300 Samsung Electronics shares for 55,000 won and sell them for 55100 won, you will earn 30,000 won. 


 


Trading is basically a merchant. 


 


In the long run, you're an investor, and in the short run, you' the short term 


 


Basically, we are traders looking for volatility in the value of the market.


 


 


 


 


In order to trade, you have to predict the amount of change in value


 


The direction of the fluctuation should be predicted. 


 


And you have to decide on the product to trade. 


 


First, it is better to choose what I can get the information the fastest to decide which product for trading. 


 


The products in the field that I know well 


 


I can get faster information than others. 


 


So you can respond a little faster. 


 


In the long run, if you have a wide understanding of the field, 


 


Even if the short-term fluctuations that are moving now cannot be met, we can predict how the flow will go in the long run. 


 


This is why I have to choose a product that I know well. 


 


 


 


 


After choosing a product like that, I decide the direction. 


 


Whether it's an increase or a fall in value. 


 


It could be seen as the growth and decline of the industry


 


In the short term, the movement is determined by issues and news in the industry. 


 


 


 


 


 


The width of the change must be matched by grasping the data from the past. 


 


There seems to be no special way to meet the fluctuation except for statistical data. 


 


 


 


 


I used to choose stocks as trading products. 


 


Back then I thought I was investing. 


 


But now that I see it, I was trading, shaking with issues and news, hoping for luck. 


 


 


 


 


Now I chose my stock as a coin. 


 


The reason is that I have studied and experienced this field a lot. 


 


At least I've never seen anyone around me as understanding the Crypto industry as I do, even a step over. 


 


I'm not saying that I'm handsome 


 


It is said that this field is still under the veil and that the general public is not interested in it. 


 


It's just that the pumping is incredible for a short period of time, so you and I are snooping around,


 


Few people really care about the field. 


 


 


 


Thanks to this, I thought I could get the upper hand over them in this early stage. 


 


I thought my judgment and my prediction could be a little more weapon. 


 


 


 


 


So you can make long-term and short-term predictions. 


 


I concluded from the breath of that time that it would be best to make a swing (about 10 days in one sale). 


 


In addition, the sales law decided to set the direction and continue to roll the seeds into compound interest by dividing and selling. 


 


So once again, what am I doing?


 


And after checking my strengths and limitations of my abilities,


 


I'm starting to see some direction on how I should trade. 


 


Even if I go back into the fog and get lost,


 


Come back here and see what trading is... What kind of person am I? I hope to think about what trading to do in the future.


 


It's been a long time since I started


 


Until now, I think this is the starting point if it was just thundering.

댓글