Jeongja Jeil Coffee - October 31, 2022 Results Report Trust Specialty Coffee

 Gone are the days of searching for the Joseon First Sword.


The era of looking for the best restaurants in Joseon or the best cafes in Joseon has passed.

Rather than the importance of going to a cafe and eating it once in a while,

My joy that I enjoy every day in my daily life comes first.



Our neighborhood's jajangmyeon! Our neighborhood's best coffee! The bakery in my neighborhood is more important!

I'm starting to get excited strangely today.

I didn't drink Haha



Anyway, it's important to go far away and eat delicious food,

I think the quality of the things you can enjoy every day is more important when you walk out lightly with slippers on in front of your house.

I personally like coffee.

I want to eat delicious coffee at home, but espresso is limited to home machines and grinder

I always think it would be nice to have delicious espressoba around.

Before moving in, I visit all the cafes around me when I come to the neighborhood for the first time.

And I find a house that suits my taste best (by my standard is that I'm the most delicious^^ I hope you don't think it's the other way around










As of the end of October 2022, a store called Trust Specialty Coffee opened a month or two ago.
I went there as soon as I got one. After that, I stopped by and had a drink^^
I visited most cafes up and down based on Jeongja Station.
After Doosan Building and a large office building, there are many good cafes around.
I think the Trust Specialty Coffee also brought the guests in as its main target.




It is espresso with moderate acidity, body feel, and balance.

I couldn't experience various drinks because I couldn't drink milk, but espresso is delicious

Most of the coffee is fine.

First, I'll give you the title of "sperm coffee" in my own way (Laughing)

It's a title with no authority, but I hope you stay in business for a long time and maintain delicious coffee with better and better coffee beans.

댓글