BlackTea recommendation - KUSMI TEA- SWEET LOVE

Here is today’s black tea recommendation.

I’ll introduce premium grade tea today.

I usually don’t drink this because it’s so expensive, but I wanted to try something luxurious today. Lol




The name of today’s tea is called Kusmi Tea’s Sweet Love.

On the case, you will see a couple looking at each other as if they are from the Kamasutra and about to be on fire.

I’m guessing it’s not after it happened considering their clothes are still on… lol

Anyway, it’s pretty obvious what this tea is trying to tell us by looking at its name and the package.





Inside the can, there are black tea leaves and other various materials as well.

Among them, red fruit and the ones that look like a bark of a tree caught my eyes.





I made a sachet and put teas in it to make it easier to brew.

I think this is most convenient as tea pot or tea infuser will leave crumbs and more dishwashing to do…

I probably shouldn’t do this but I keep looking for easier way.





I didn’t even boil the water today and just used warm water from the coffee machine.

Again, I shouldn’t be doing this because the temperature of water from the coffee machine is lower than 100°C.

It’s about 80~90°C.

Water from this machine doesn’t need to be too hot as they are used to make coffee or other warm drinks.

However, it’s best to use boiling water when brewing black tea because it will make the taste and scent better.

Well… I was feeling lazy today…





There is a list of contents on the side of the can.

With black China tea as a base, it includes liquorice roots.  Liquorice is a plant with sweet taste.

Guarana seeds contain more than 2 times of caffeine than coffee.  It stimulates your nerves and increases wakefulness.

It is also known as an ingredient for stimulants and aphrodisiacs.

So, it’s the combination of the sweetness from liquorice roots and the energy from guarana seeds.

No wonder why it’s called Sweet Love… lol





The color of fully brewed Sweet Love is clear red.

The taste is not too heavy.

It’s very light, refreshing, and clean.

I was able to taste sweet liquorice at the end.

It has very captivating spicy scent.

It smells like very oriental like you would smell it from India or somewhere in the Middle East.

I was widely awake because of strong caffeine stimulating my nerves.

I think you can drink this tea with your boyfriend/girlfriend and talk about its ingredients and stories about this tea together.

It will make your night quite fiery. Lol

How about you give this tea as a gift to newly married couple on their way to honeymoon?

Hope you have a fragrant day today~

댓글