TEA recommendation - HARNEY&SONS - CHOCOLATE MINT TEA

Here is today’s black tea recommendation.

Harney & Sons – Chocolate Mint Tea is today’s choice.

I don’t know which one is the representative tea of Harney & Sons, 

but if you ask me which one I would recommend among 10 other types I have tried within this brand, I would pick this one.

It’s that good.





I think Harney & Sons have positioned themselves as mid-tier luxury brand.

They definitely have something of their own color compared with other popular low priced brands.

They even tend to try something new, but it is true that the quality is not as good as premium brands.

Maybe it’s the characteristic of American brand tea, which is different from famous traditional black tea brands in England or France.

Innovation, new marketing skill, fair price, and fair quality.





On the back of the package, you will be able to find useful information such as proper brewing time, degree of briskness, body, and aroma.  

This will be good for the first time buyers as they can check lots of useful information before the purchase.

However, not all Harney & Sons’ packages contain this information.  It seems like it only applies to the classic lines.





Let me use infuser to brew the tea today.

I have taken out 3 grams and brewed for 5 minutes.





When you use infuser, you will see more tea leaves escaping the net as the holes are bigger than that of the sachets.

I was more careful when drinking the tea because of the tea powders lying on the bottom of the tea cup.



Here is my general review of chocolate mint tea.

First off, it had an enormous scent.

When I first read its name, I didn’t know how chocolate and mint can be mixed together.

However, as the tea was brewing, it started to spew chocolate scent fiercely.

I was so curious of its taste so I quickly took a sip.

I felt strong mint in my mouth.

However, I couldn’t taste any chocolate.  

Chocolate existed only as a scent.

The black tea used together is very soft and it makes the tea subtly sweet.

I didn’t know chocolate and mint can harmonize so well together.

When your guests or friends visit you this tea will definitely make them surprised.

It has very lovely taste and scent.

This is my favorite tea among Harney & Sons.

Doesn’t the color of the tea water make it look like chocolate? J


Well, have a happy and a fragrant day~

댓글