HerbTea recommendation - Celestial Seasonings - Tangerine Orange

Here is today’s herb tea recommendation.

Shall we drink an herb tea today?

It’s Celestial Seasoning’s Tangerine Orange herb tea.

You can see from the name that it is a citrus fruit tea.

The description on the side of the box also says it includes tangerine, orange juice, scent of tropical fruits, and hibiscus.

Sounds like it’s a very good source of vitamins. J





This is how the package looks like.

Those tangerines look so juicy.





Let’s prepare the tea cups.

I’ll fill the entire coffee shop with scent of orange today.





Put the sachet in the tea cup.

And pour the hot water into it.

You will star to smell oranges gently spreading in about 3 minutes.





When it’s fully brewed, the color is more red than orange.

I think it’s caused by the color of hibiscus.

To be more exact, the color is scarlet than red.

The scent of orange is not too strong.

Most fruit teas have strong scent and weak taste.

However, I think this tea is the opposite, though the scent is not too weak.

When I was holding the tea in my mouth, I felt quite strong sourness in my tongue.

The scent was stronger when I was holding the tea in my mouth than smelling it close from the tea cup.

It says on the box that I can also make iced tea with this so I tried it.

Cold tangerine orange tea was still very sour.

Instead of making it iced tea in the beginning, I think it’s better to brew it in a hot water first and store it in a refrigerator and drink it like water.

The sourish tea seems to make my mind refreshed.

The color of cooled down orange tea is so pretty that you can carry them in a clear bottle.


I think this tea is good to drink during the summer.

댓글