HerbTea recommendation - AHMAD TEA - MIXED BERRIES & HIBISCUS

Here is today’s herb tea recommendation.

Today’s tea is Ahmad Tea’s Mixed Berries & Hibiscus.





This one turned out to be one of the teas I drink most.

Why?

There is a story behind this.

When I first opened the store, we only carried Ahmad’s herb and black tea.

Ahmad is one of the easiest teas you can buy in Korea.

It’s because their official importer distribute large quantities to the local markets.

So, that’s why we have Ahmad Tea in our menu.





Then I found out that one of our regular customers really liked this tea.

Whenever he came to the store he always ordered this tea and purchased a box almost every week.

So I bought about 30 boxes when I made order.

It was then when that regular customer stopped coming to our store. Lol

Maybe he moved to other city… or I did something wrong… L

I had to get rid of those 30 boxes so I started to drink this tea like water.





Most of Ahmad’s herb teas have strong scents.

However, the scent was strong only when the tea was hot.  

When it’s cooled down, the scent disappeared all of a sudden.  

Maybe it’s because it’s a scent added tea.

So I don’t suggest you to leave the tea until it’s cooled down or drink it as an iced tea.





At first, dark red fruit water oozes out.

I think I said this before, but I really like watching the teas sluggishly spread over water.

It is so cute to watch fruit water spread over subtly.





Once it’s fully brewed, the color is more like bluish violet rather than red.

It looks like blueberries have the strongest color.

And it smells very fresh and sweet as it includes various mixed berries.

I think I smelled some grapes from this tea although it’s not included.

The taste is little sour along with slight sweetness at the end.

However, just like other herb teas it doesn’t really have taste.

I personally don’t like Ahmad teas that much. J

No offense to Ahmad tea, but there isn’t much depth in the taste.

However, the price is affordable and easy to find in the store.  

It certainly is very cost effective.

It’s much better than other local teas selling at the same price.

If you have just started to have interest in teas, you don’t want to waste your money on buying expensive teas and tools.

I recommend this tea to the beginners.

Or Twinings would also be good.  Just try to brew it in many different ways.

Coffees also taste different from the ones you make in your home if you drink it in a coffee shop where they make great coffees.

I would really suggest you to start visiting teahouses, and once you feel like you are in love with teas it won’t be too late to start getting close to better quality teas then.


Like I said above, this tea is will be perfect for the beginners.

댓글