herb tea recommendation - Celestial Seasonings / Cinnamon Apple Spice

Here is today’s herb tea recommendation.

I will introduce the most popular tea in Café Planet today.

And this one is my favorite, too. J

I’ve tried many different Celestial Seasonings series.

I think I tried about 15 of them and I just fell in love with Cinnamon Apple Spice.





You will be able to smell strong scent of cinnamon as soon as you take out the tea bag from the box.

The soft and sweet scent of apple mingled together and stimulates appetite.

However, because of its name cinnamon, apple and spice, which sounded like a bad combination, this tea was at first quite unpopular.

It was so until I started to drink this tea in the store and our customers stared to ask me, “what’s this smell?”





And whenever I told them it’s the scent of the Cinnamon Apple Spice tea, they started to order it.

Middle aged women were the ones who liked this tea most.

Some of our customers are from the nearby church, and the middle aged women from this church would only drink this tea once they try it.

As there are only few of coffee shops where they sell this tea, some customers stop by our store because of this tea.





Once it’s fully brewed the color is very dark brown.

As I said above, the mixture of cinnamon and apple scents create a strong stimulus.

Although herb teas would have strong smell, the taste wouldn’t be so strong.

However, I was able to taste sweet apple quite well from this tea.

So, the tea would still taste sweet even without sugar or sweetener.

This tea would be loved by those who love cinnamon, and I think it will be very helpful to stimulate appetite if you drink it before the meal as an appetizer.

This is really charming and good taste tea so I really recommend you to try it once if you have chance.


Hope you have sweet and fascinating day. J

댓글