tea recommendation / TAZO - Apricot Vanilla Crème tea.

The tea I’ll be introducing today is the first tea from a brand called TAZO.

In Korean, Tazo means ostrich.  Of course it doesn’t really mean ostrich.

I’m not sure why they named it Tazo.

The reason this brand is fairly well known to Koreans is because this is the only tea brand that is selling in Starbucks.

It looks like it is American brand, but I couldn’t find any further details on this company even on their website.

I guess it’s a subsidiary company of Starbucks since it says Starbucks Corporation at the bottom of the website.

I’m not sure they if have took over existing company or incorporated a new one, but now is a time to talk about the tea so let’s skip to the next.




I really like the package design of this brand.

It’s simple, sticks out among other brands and lets you understand the product at an instant.





White tea is the base of this

Apricot Vanilla Crème tea.

White tea is made up of only young leaves that are not fermented.

It’s more like a green tea than a black tea.

The characteristics of this tea are its soft taste and bright color.





Even after it’s fully brewed the color is still clear yellow.

I can smell strong apricot scent.

I can also vanilla from it but apricot scent is much stronger.

The taste is very soft as if drinking an herb tea.

 I think it’s a good tea to just enjoy fresh scent.

We’re selling 6 different types of teas from Tazo brand in our coffee shop.


Among those, Apricot Vanilla Creme is the best seller. J

댓글