tea recommendation - handmade chrysanthemum tea

Hello~

Today’s posting is about Chrysanthemum tea. J

I got this from my mother’s friend, and there is no brand.

She dried the flower and put them in a pretty bottle.





Hmmm…  I can use these to make tea, right?

These are just dried flowers and I wondered if it is ok to make the tea out of this.

They smell pretty good, though.

I did some research on this and found out that chrysanthemum is good for headaches and fever.  They are also edible.

I think these are ok since you can eat the raw flowers or leaves of chamomile and other herbs straight from the plant.





The teapot I’m using is quite big.  It can contain up to 800ml of water.

So I put in about 4 spoonful of chrysanthemum using the tea measure.





I brewed for about 5 minutes.

When I opened up the lid, the dried chrysanthemums were all bloomed as you can see above.

Flower teas smell good and they are also fun to watch.





Chrysanthemum teas have very clear yellowish color.

I have poured cupful.





It tasted similar to chamomile tea.

There could have been a placebo effect on me as I felt like my head has cleared up.

It was fun to watch flower leaves floating on the surface that had been cut loose.


Alright~ The posting will keep going until the day I have gathered all information about all of the teas in the world. J


댓글