herb tea recommendation / CELESTIAL SEASONINGS - country peach passion

Here is today’s herb tea recommendation.

It’s been almost five years since I opened this coffee shop.

Before, I was an employee of another company and I always waited for the weekend to come then.

I was so happy on every Fridays.  It’s not that I had something to do on weekends but it didn’t matter.

However, since I started the business and working on weekends I start to forget what weekends feel like.  I think this is worst thing about being a business owner.

Well, there is a good thing.  I don’t feel like I’m working when I’m in the coffee shop.
So, weekends do not exist for me any longer but I don’t feel too much pressure at my workplace.  Which do you think is better?

Anyhow, the tea I’m about to introduce is the one that I would drink whenever I’m working in my coffee shop yet I also want to enjoy the weekend.





Let’s prepare today’s tea and the tea cups.

And boil the water hard.

This herb tea tastes good but its scent is so strong.

Once you pour hot water into the cup with the small tea bag in it, the scent start to spread all over the place.

I heard this tea is made up of all natural ingredients, but the scent was too intense that I couldn’t believe it did not use any chemical additives.  Even the real peach does not smell this strong.





When the tea is all finished, the color is like a shy girl’s rosy cheeks.

For this tea, the aftertaste is so much better than when I was holding the tea in my mouth.

It felt very similar to after you swallowed really fresh peach.


I recommend this tea when you feel like you want to make your afternoon into something sweet and languid.

댓글