Herbtea recommendation / CELESTIAL SEASONINGS - TRUE BLUEBERRY

Here is today's herb tea recommendation.

Cafe Planet's today's tea story is about <CELESTIAL SEASONINGS - TRUE BLUEBERRY>.
  
Do you like blueberry?  It's one of the healthy foods often referred to as "super foods".  It contains lots of antioxidants, and it's known to be good for your body and excellent for your skin.

So I once bought a bag full of blueberry where it was on sale at quite low price.  The problem was the taste...  I expected more of sweet and sour like other berries, but it was nothing like I expected.  It tasted like it extracted all tasty ingredients out.

Anyway, I did not expect too much from blueberry tea.





The color is quite lovely.

But I don't see a big difference from other berry teas like rose hip, black currant, mixed berries, etc...

I'm not sure how they make the colors, but I wished each berry has its own distinctive color.

I can definitely smell blueberry from this.

The scent is not too strong, and it's quite delicate scent that will make you feel better.





I picked up a cupcake from Itaewon for a snack.  It's from the store called Lee Sam.

When I was developing a desert menu for Cafe Planet, I was making reference to some books about deserts and this cupcake was in one of those books.

I could somehow manage to bake muffins, but my hands are not sensitive enough to decorate frosting so I didn't even dare to try.

Anyway, it was a quick trip to Itaewon and I just grabbed one of them.





It's a carrot cupcake.

It looks quite alright, doesn't it?  But it has a big dent on the other side that I made when I was carrying it back carelessly. :-(

Well, the taste is what's important...





It wasn't too sweet, and I guess it will be a good choice for a snack with a tea.

Personally, I think it will be better if you'd have it with a slight scent-added black tea.





OK, if we can get back to today's star, <CELESTIAL SEASONINGS - TRUE BLUEBERRY> is not a bad herb tea to just enjoy a good scent of fruit.

You'll feel a bit of sourness but not too strong.

The taste and the scent still remained good even after the tea has cooled down.

It could also be a good idea to enjoy it as a cold drink with a drop of syrup during the summer.




 

댓글