green tea recommendation / GOLDEN MANGO GREEN TEA

Here is today's green tea recommendation.

It's ST. DALFOUR - GOLDEN MANGO GREEN TEA.

I believe this is my first time introducing green tea.

I think you can get varieties of enjoyments from black teas as there are various kinds because of different styles of blending and added-scents.

On the other hand, I used to think that green teas have quite limited taste difference.  There could be some difference from each other depending on harvested time or the size of the leaves, but I never thought there could be so many diverse kinds.

I had a bias toward the green teas thinking that, "Well.. green tea is green tea.. What more could be there?"

However, as I learned more about the teas, I realized how I was ignorant about green teas.

There is variety of ways of producing them e.g. in the form of leaves, powder, grinded, etc...  And there is also variety of ways of brewing them.  I found out that just like black teas, there are many scent-added green teas available as well.

The St. Dalfour's Golden Mango Green Tea was fascinating enough to get rid of all those biases toward green teas. 




As any other St. Dalfour's teas, they are certified with their organic products and this is their selling point.

The green teas are not an exception.





The color is yellow like mango!  :-)

The scent was already spreading out even before I was trying to smell it. 

On my first sip, I was surprised that I didn't taste any bitterness.   It was so soft that I thought, "Is this really green tea?"

I like a tea that's a little bitter, but this mango green tea is just as attractive.

I could also feel a little bit of sourness and sweetness when I was holding the tea water in my mouth.

Maybe they put some mango powders or dried pieces while blending.  That's why I was able to taste mango from it.

Before I drank the tea, I was thinking, "Mango and green tea?  What kind of combination is that?", but they were surprisingly good match.

If you like green tea, I would strongly recommend you to try this once.  By the way, I have no affiliation with this company whatsoever. ;-)

Well, I'll come back with a new tea next time.

Have a great day!!

댓글