black tea recommendation / St. Dalfour’s - Black Cherry Tea

Here is today’s black tea recommendation.

Prepare today’s tea and the tea cups.  And wait for 2 minutes after boiling the water and pour into the cup.

Sometimes people ask me how to brew the tea to make it more delicious.

It’s very difficult question to answer because there are variety of ways to brew depending on the characteristic of the tea.

So, if you drink the same tea every day, it’s best to find the one that you like most by trying many different methods.

But it’s not easy to find the best method and try all different kinds of methods if you’re drinking many different teas.

It takes different time to brew the tea depending on the degree of fermentation, the type, and the condition of the leaf (intact, crushed, grinded and etc…).

So, the best method is to follow the instruction on the tea bag.





You will be able to see the best method to brew the tea on the instruction which has been tested by each tea company.

As you can see from the above picture, you can find an easy to follow instruction on each tea bag or on the box.

It’s faster to brew the St. Dalfour’s tea as the tea leaves are completely grinded, so it takes relatively shorter to make the tea.





I chose St. Dalfour’s Black Cherry Tea today.

St. Dalfour is not luxurious brand, but it produces teas using organic materials with not too strong scent and soft taste.





I had a chance to try many different St. Dalfour’s fruit scent added teas and had good memories in them.

So I opened the tea bag with high expectation.

But the flavor wasn’t as rich as I expected so I was little disappointed.

But I liked the dark red water and the soft sourish taste really good.



After a few days later I had a chance to drink black cherry tea at the supermarket, but I was not able to smell any scent from it.

The strong cherry scent I imagined in my head must have been artificial flavors or different kind of cherry.

Then I realized that the scent from St. Dalfour’s black cherry tea was not weak.

This is a good tea to enjoy on a beautiful spring day.

And I also thought it will taste good as an iced tea.




댓글