black tea recommendation / HARNEY&SONS, AMBESSA, SAFARI BREAKFAST MILK TEA

Here is today's black tea recommendation.

Prepare tea & tea cup.





Fill 30% of the tea cup with warm water and brew the tea for 30 minutes.

I usually over brew the tea when I'm making the milk tea.

Considering that the milk will soften the taste, over brewing the tea will balance it out.





Warm up the milk using steam pitcher.

If you warm it up in a pot or microwave, it will destroy the ingredients and smell like fish.

The steam pitcher will create bubble layer and make the taste very soft.





I filled up the tea cup with full of milk froth on top like cappuccino and grabbed chocolate cookie I'm selling in my coffee shop for the snack.

I have already introduced this tea in my previous posting.  And I remember I said it will taste really good if I drink it as a milk tea.

So I made it as milk tea this time, and the taste was as good as I thought it would be. :-)

Drinking it as a straight tea is also delicious, but I prefer to drink it as milk tea with sweet cookies in weather like this... (It's raining today)

I also added vanilla scent to add more flavor to it.  Trust me.  It's worth trying.  :-)

Have a fabulous day with your tea~

댓글