Herbtea recommendation /AHMAD TEA - PEPPERMINT & LEMON



 
Here is today's herb tea recommendation.

It's AHMAD TEA - PEPPERMINT & LEMON~ Yay!

I've had too much fried chicken, tempuras, coffees and sodas late at night these days.  I had bad heartburn and this habit is not helping at all... :-(

I had to do something good for my stomach, so I chose the herb tea with peppermint as its main ingredient which is known to be good for digestive function.



When I just opened the coffee shop couple of years ago thinking about which brand I should select for the tea category in our menu, I chose AHMAD TEA because it was easy to find in Korea and the price was quite affordable.

I also bought other popular brands like LIPTON and TWINING and made comparison, and AHMED had the strongest flavor and scent so I chose it. (I thought strongest are always the best ones at the time... lol)

I think AHMAD tea is a good choice for the beginners to start with who would say, "Tea is bitter and tastes bad".  It will break this kind of stereotypical opinions.


  
One of AHMED tea, the peppermint & lemon, has been in steady demand mostly by male customers.  They said it tasted a bit like menthol flavor cigarette. ;-)





You can see that the water color is a bit like clear greenish like green tea. You will smell strong peppermint when it’s brewed for the first time. That minty-fresh smell will make you feel better and it makes you feel like it’s going to clear up your nose when you have stuffy nose.
 
And so is the taste. The minty-fresh taste will make you feel refreshed in your mouth. The peppermint is too strong that I felt only little of lemon in it.
 
Anytime your mouth does not feel fresh or you want to completely refresh yourself after long night cramming for an exam or you have heartburn like I do, peppermint & lemon tea is your choice!!

댓글