Black tea recommendation / Celestial Seasonings - NUTCRACKER SWEET

 Here is today's black tea recommendation.

This will be my second recommendation on Celestial Seasoning. :)

I still have 7 different kinds of these in my drawer, so you'll be able to get to see these quite often.

This black tea is called NUTCRACKER SWEET.

This name reminded me of a time when I was cracking a nut with a wrench... ;-)

















There is a cute little drawing of the nutcracker on the package.

And it says "Holiday Tea" right above that drawing.  I wondered what this meant.  Does it have anything to do with the nut cracking culture?  Please let me know if anyone knows the answer.


















I first thought the taste would be very fancy looking at the fancy drawings of the nutcracker, Christmas tree and candies on the package.

And I smelled full of vanilla when I opened up the box.

My expectation was escalating at this moment.






























 It is a bit light and clear black tea color. 

The scent is a strong vanilla as I mentioned above.

The taste was so soft that I couldn't believe it was black tea when I tried it first.  I kept it in my mouth for a while looking for a different taste and felt slight aftertaste of savoriness.

I wish I knew more about the culture of Christmas & the nutcracker & holiday tea... I would have written a better review if I did so...

Those of you who don't like teas with strong scent, I suggest you to avoid this tea as it has relatively strong vanilla scent. 

If you enjoy black because its soft taste, this tea would be good to drink in sips while appreciating cute drawings on the package and having a little chitchat with your friends & relatives. :-)

댓글