Art Toy Webtoon Writer's Diary - Pineapple Infinite Refill

 I don't remember where I saw it,


I heard that if pineapples cut the top part of the fruit and plant it in the ground, it will become a pineapple like a sweet potato in the ground. 


I was like, "I'm not kidding..." and forgot. 


I don't usually buy a lot of fruits, but somehow I got a whole pineapple.


I was going to cut it and eat it deliciously and throw away the rest of the skin


I suddenly remembered the story I heard before.


Just in time, a plant died a while ago, so there was an empty pot.


The top of the pineapple was planted in a pot, counting.


And I was watering and forgetting. 




I think it's been about a week? 


The hair-like glue that was originally attached was lifted up and died


That's right. If you cut it like that and plant it


You can have unlimited pineapple refills and eat it. I was thinking, does that make sense. 


But if you look closely 


The grass that was originally there was dead and dried, 


A new wick, like a sprout inside, began to penetrate upwards. 


The pineapple lid, which was really cut and left over, was being prepared to take a different leap forward even if it took root.






I felt something touching.


I haven't experienced failure recently,


It's over. It's failed.. 


Even when I think like that, maybe there is another chance left.


No, there may be dozens of more chances left, not just once.


I decided that I didn't have a chance and gave it up


To be honest, I'm lazy, tired, and scared


It's just something I gave up on myself. 


There's nothing that doesn't work under any circumstances. 


You just have to start over and try harder. 




This pineapple may not be able to produce proper fruits in my house, not in the tropics. 


But I just wanted to keep growing it like a houseplant. 


Cheer up 


Thank you


I'll cheer up, too!!! 




[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]





댓글