Recommended restaurants in Kyoto, Japan - Ichiran. Rich tonkotsu ramen

 Landing in Japan with my family


I had a meal today while looking for a place to eat in Kawaramachi, Kyoto. Ichiran Ramen.


The soup tastes fantastic.


I was going to eat something not spicy with the kids, but I'm curious about the spicy version. 






Ichiran Ramen is a house with many chains throughout Japan. 


It's not a very special restaurant. 


Still, all the stores I saw in Kyoto and Osaka during this trip were popular to enter after waiting in line for more than 30 minutes. 


There are quite a few lines inside the store, 


Each person eats a meal in a partition like a reading room. 


It won't be difficult to order because the Korean menu or the staff kindly explain it. 




Check the concentration of the soup, the spiciness, and the type of garnish 


If you pay with a terminal at the entrance, you'll get an old subway ticket or something. 


When you are assigned a seat in line, it is a structure that brings it when you step forward from the seat. 






I'm good at eating thick soup that's a bit niggly,


I didn't eat spicy food because I was eating with my children,


My parents, who went with me, told me to change it to double spicy because the basic spicy was too bland,


They say it's not that spicy either. 


I think our Jin Ramen is less spicy than mild. 


If you go later, I'll write it down to refer to it when you choose spicy food. 


I ordered to put all the garnish in,


Then, it's almost twice the price of basic ramen


But I don't think there's a big plus to the taste itself 


You only post your favorite garnish according to your preference. 


I think it costs 120 yen to 300 yen per type of garnish. 




Donkotsu Ramen, pork and bone broth. 


It smells a little bit fishy. 


If you don't like that, please refer to it


I like that kind of tanginess ^^


That's the taste of pigs. If it's too neat, it doesn't look like pigs. 




Enjoy your meal. If you heard it while searching for a trip to Japan


I hope you have a great trip





댓글