Osaka Travel Namba, Daimaru Department Store, Pokémon Center, Parco Department Store

 I haven't been to many places because my schedule in Osaka wasn't long.


I looked around the Umeda area during the day


In the evening, I was in the Namba area.


Maybe it's because it's the beginning of the year and the weekend


I don't know if the Namba area is like this every time


There were a lot of people.


The streets were so full that it was hard to walk.


It's fun to see people


There are too many, so it was a little headache and hard.




I walked around Namba for a while


I went to the Daimaru department store. 


Korea's department stores are completely dominated by the three distribution companies, so wherever you go


I don't think it's that distinctive. 


Is there more luxury goods in the store? Is it less? Other than that difference, I don't know. 


I think more modern Seoul, which recently opened in Yeouido, has begun to differentiate itself. 




Each department store in Japan has its own color. 


So I think it's more fun to look back on. 


Like they sell PB products at a mart 


There are household items and clothes that they make and sell at their department stores


It seems to add fun by organizing editing shops or stores that are not elsewhere. 




Hankyu Department Store near Umeda was also fun,


I think the Daimaru department store near Nanba is more interesting. 


If your legs hurt from walking a lot, turn around on the escalator and go to the floor that looks fun


We sell a lot of interesting props, and I see that there are not many clothes or things in Korea. 


And because of the low yen, prices are cheaper than in Korea


I hope you enjoy these times. 


Was it on the 9th floor of the Daimaru department store? If you go to the toy section 


There's also a Pokémon center!


They sell a lot of cute things here, 


There's a place where you can compete with Pokemon cards,


Oh... This is really Japan's virtue... 


Reveru is different... Wow... 


There are some people who are doing it. 


Isn't it fun to see things like this?


And there are famous editing shops focusing on men's clothing here. 


You can also find Human Made here




I think it would be good to visit when you stop by Osaka Namba area. 


I hope you all have a great trip.






댓글