Cafe tour - Hwaseong Namyang Very Large Bakery Recommendation, Cafe Milma, a good place to play with children~

 I usually like to jump in the ocean or the park,


The weather isn't allowed for a long time


I prefer to go to a large cafe in summer or winter.


In the case of large cafes, there's a yard, so you can play outside


When it's too hot or cold, there's a space where you can come in and rest.


Today, I found out about the cafe Milma while searching for a nice cafe with a large yard


Taste and Quality

I ordered some bread and coffee. 


To be honest, bread and coffee are just plain... There's nothing to be faulted about


It's not especially delicious. 


It's just the same as places like Paris Baguette. 


Still, there are many options, 


There are a lot of confectionery and cakes. I haven't even picked one yet, but I can feel the richness. 


Service and atmosphere

The parking lot is very large, and there are a variety of bakeries


As soon as the children saw the bread, they were like this and that, and they went crazy. 


The store is divided into the first floor and the second floor in Byeoldong. 


The large yard in front of the annex is well landscaped 


It's great to play with children. 


When the weather gets warmer and spring comes, there will be many people sitting at outdoor tables. 


Value for Price

These days, large cafes and bakeries


In many cases, the price is slightly over the line.


I don't know if you put a premium on a place with a great beach view


There are so many good places these days, so I don't go to such expensive places again. 


Cafe Milma isn't cheap, 


But it's not that expensive. 


Compared to bakeries and coffee shops sold in the neighborhood 


Drinks and breads seem to be about 1,000 won each, 


But it's not... it's a little bit over the line. It's not in the price range you'd like. 


The yard is also very attractive and good, so I thought, "That's right~ That's good~" 


Special experiences or recommendations

We didn't do it this time,


If you make a reservation in advance, they make a private zone


We'll sit around with our family and have a bonfire 


I think they're decorating me like I'm sitting in a tent. 


It's not easy to take camping equipment properly, 


Should I say that it's a bit easy to just make it feel like camping? 


But I thought, "Oh, this would be a good experience, too." 


I'm thinking of going to visit again next time after I sign up for a bullfight ^^




I hope everyone has a happy and delicious day today!


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]






댓글