Netflix anime recommendation - a deaf person.

 Maybe because I watched Pluto not too long ago, Netflix quickly recommended me to go silent. 




A deaf person? Where did I hear that name?? Is that right??


I was looking at the trailer and it was right!!! 


The game I used to play on PlayStation when I was young!! A deaf person!!




There are a lot of one-source multi-use contents these days. 


Based on the original work that has already been successful in other areas 


It is to create reinterpreted works. 




There are many Korean dramas based on webtoons,


There have been many Hollywood movies based on novels since a long time ago. 




After Netflix established itself as a global platform


It feels like such a movement is accelerating more. 


Netflix's incredible capital power 


I'm going to meet the competitive things that were well made in the content 


It's blossoming into a new possibilities. 




Netflix has financial power. 


And we need to keep supplying fresh new content on a regular basis. 


That's the way to bring in new users and protect existing users. 


Users leave when the supply of new content is cut off. 


But you can't just make it up. 


In order to increase the chances of success, you can take works that have already been successful in other areas


Seems to be using a remake method. 




I think they use webtoons in Korea and dig out the raw materials in Mangana games in Japan. 


Many of the previous hits are re-emerging under the cover of new visual beauty. 







Was I in high school? It is a masterpiece that pioneered the unfamiliar genre of colorful graphics and 3D action at the time. 


At that time, Capcom released it and it was a big success


Since then, several series have been produced and there is a certain fan base. 







I also have experience of buying and playing at that time. 


At that time, I remember it was difficult because the games were about to switch from 2D to 3D. 


In any case, it was a content that reminded me of my old memories. 




From the battle scene that came out as soon as it was turned on, the writing was crazy. 


The direction is good and I think I'm a little slow to breathe, but I think that's why it suits me better. 


It's a medieval period in Japan, but it suits this side better than a quick screen transition that passes by too quickly. 


There is no depth of content or anything, but I just get into the fun of watching a colorful screen. 




I think it's a good animation to watch while resting without any special thoughts.

댓글